NTA UGC NET Notification 2020 – Eligibility, Dates & Registeration
|Name of the Board||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|Registration Date||16th March to 16th April, 2020|
|Exam date||15th to 20th June, 2020|
|Admit card date||15th May, 2020|
|Status||Notification will be release soon|
Age Limit as on Applying
- For UR Candidate – Maximum 28 years
- • For ST/SC/Pwd/Female Candidate – Maximum 33 years
• For OBC Candidate – Maximum 31 years
NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY
University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)
Net Notification 2020 Important Dates
• Online Registration Date – 16th March to 16th April, 2020
• Result Declaration Date – 05 July 2020
Net Notification 2020 Application Fee
• General/General-EWS – Rs. 1000/-
• Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of Application Form, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship.
• Such candidates will have to submit the attestation form duly certified by the Head of the Department/Institute from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared. B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply.
• Candidates with 6 Bachelor’s degrees will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/ enrolled for Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D program within the validity period of two years.
• Candidates possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS)/ Associate Professorship. Specification of degrees (whether Bachelor’s or Master’s) as notified by UGC in its Gazette Notification No. F. 5-1/2013 (CPP-II) dated 5th July, 2014 and as amended from time to time, shall apply.
• The eligibility for lectureship/ Assistant Professorship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC. Ph.D degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991 with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship/ Assistant Professorship only.
Vacancy Seat Details Will be Available Soon
Some Useful Important Links
Download Syllabus in Detail
NTA UGC NET Notification 2020