UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021, 712 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Age limit, Qualification, Admit Card, Important Date, Application fees,Exam Center and Full Notification -Read the full Notification carefully Before Apply.
Name of the Post : UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) Exam Online Form 2021
Post Date : 04-03-2021
Total Vacancy : 712
Brief Information : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2021 vacancies on permanent basis. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy can read the notification & apply online.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 23-03-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 24-03-2021
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 31-03-2021 to 06-04-2021
- Date of Civil Service (Pre) Exam: 27-06-2021
- General: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female & PwBD: Nill
- Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card
Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates should posses Degree from a recognized University.
|Civil Service (Prelims) Exam
|HOW TO APPLY
- Union Public Service Commission Are Released for Civil Service (Prelims) Exam Recruitment UPSC Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 01/03/2021 to 24/03/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- ST/SC No Application Fees in UPSC Civil Services Exam But. Candidate Must Final Submit the Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 Important Links
||Part-I | Part-II